Fact: Health Plans take advantage of information asymmetries to extract profit from Providers.
Eliminate this powerful information disadvantage and improve your bottom line.
- CMS’s Pricing transparency rules changes the equation for providers.
- We’ve pulled 4 Petabytes of “TIC” files and applied 50,000 compute hours to distill payer rates and built a user-friendly application giving you access to every major plan in every market.
- Others dump a terabyte of data at you for small market scopes and say good luck.
Fact: Payers have been prevented from knowing competitor rates.
- CMS’s Pricing transparency rules changes the equation for Payers as well.
- Price Transparency makes knowing competitor rates an imperative to their success.
Previously hidden and significant variations in rates prevail across markets, providers and services.
- Level up Negotiations with information parity of your established plan rates versus every Competitor— local, regional or national in any market.
- Help Revenue Cycle resources drive bottom line improvement; preserve fair rates & improve underperforming rates with transparency.
- Augment newfound rate transparency with safety & outcomes metrics, financial, cost of care, margin—for all competitors—to achieve the rates you deserve.
- Enhance M&A activity, new development, service line optimization, and affiliations to gain strategic advantage.
- Amplify Network Development efforts—identify high/low-margin and cost providers.
- Provide Boards with accurate assessments of payer risks and opportunities.
- Communicate with constituents about value for money.
Knowing everyone’s prices, costs, margins and payment rates offers more of what you need to know to prosper in your market.
Previous Antitrust regulations prevented understanding competitor pricing strategies.
- Rationalize pricing with information parity of your established plan rates versus every Competitor– local, regional or national in any market.
- Prevent overpaying by preserving fair rates & improving excessive rates with transparency.
- Reward value in negotiations with Providers with safety & outcomes metrics, financial, cost of care, and margin.